November 03, 2005

My absence...

Hey, I'm still alive. My computer's not though, thus the recent lull in any noticeable activity by me. Around mid-year, the main hard drive started acting up, clicking, clacking, corrupting the registry, and what-not. It started doing all of the above with alarmingly increasing frequency of late, so, since it's still under warranty, I took it out and dropped it off with my friend/computer supplier. He's getting me a new one and installing Windows and all other relevant programs; in the meantime, I have to come here to the uni and use one of the computers in the computer lab. Not a big deal, but a legitimate excuse for not having any real online presence lately!

1 Comments:

Blogger mikelietz said...

Must be nice to have a legitimate excuse...

I, on the other hand, am just lazy lately.

12:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home